All Board meetings are open to the public. We meet six times a year at the Paradise Fire Station at 7pm. The agenda is posted 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
Paradise Fire Protection District
Location & Time: Paradise Fire Station 7pm.
Directors: Pontak, Schneider, Webber, Winterburn.
Guests: Battalion Chief Mark Daniel.
Open main Meeting- Establish Quorum.
1. Approve minutes for meeting 8/1/23
2. Secretary’s report.
3. Treasurer’s report.
4. Chief’s report.
5. Crew report, Fire house extension update. FEMA grant update.
1. Discussion of Firehouse extension costs and future status, With
a revisit to “Board Development” topic from May meeting.
How are we best serving the Paradise community? How to plan and pay for future projects in a productive and effective way?
2. Firewise discussion and presentation.
3. Rummage sale suggested date 11thNovember.
1. Community concern discussion.
Assign Follow up tasks.
Agenda Posted 9/29/23
Director Winterburn evoking AB361.
Winterburn will be remotely attending the meeting from
2003 NW Oceanview Dr, Newport Oregon. 97365.
This location is made accessible to the public for the duration of the meeting and the public can address the full decision-making body. An agenda is posted in plain sight at the location. No one under the age of 18 resides at this address.