All Board meetings are open to the public. We meet six times a year at the Paradise Fire Station at 7pm. The agenda is posted 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
Paradise Fire Protection District
Location & Time: Paradise Fire Station 7pm.
Directors: Pontak, Schneider, Webber, Winterburn, Galicki Smith.
Special Guest Presenter. Emily Fox
Guests: Chief Dale Schmidt, Battalion Chief Mark Daniel.
Welcome to Emily Fox.
Emily Fox presenting “The Brown Act” Question and answer session.
Open main Meeting- Establish Quorum
1. Approve minutes for meeting 4/4/2023 & 4/11/2023
2. Secretary’s report.
3. Treasurer’s report.
4. Chief’s report.
5. Crew report and 3133 & Water Tender Update. Fire house extension update.
1. FEMA and CFF Grant updates.
2. Discussion and associated proposal “Community outreach to fulfill grant requirements.”
3. Discussion and associated proposal. “Website update and go live to Go Daddy platform.”
4. Discussion “Board Development” How are we best serving the Paradise community? How to plan for future projects in a productive and effective way?
1. Fall fund raiser ideas.
Assign Follow up tasks.
Adjourn Agenda Posted 5/27/23